Tension Technology International (TTI) is an independent consulting group specializing in flexible tension member systems.
TTI was founded in the United States in 1985. The United Kingdom organization was formed in 1986. Each of our principals has at least 20 years experience in his field and is an internationally recognized expert.
- TTI knows the ropes: We know how to select them (from the thousands available), to design them, to install them, to use them, to inspect them, to retire them. We will help you avoid the delays, expense and inadequate service life which can follow the use of the wrong material or construction.
- TTI is analytical: Our scientific team covers all the relevant disciplines. In-house computer models of ropes and tension member systems are used extensively and can save money by analysis in depth before construction.
- TTI is also practical: Our staff members have extensive hands-on experience in production and termination techniques and of the cost effective use of ropes and rope systems offshore and onshore. You can rely on them to see to it that your systems work soundly and safely in use.
- TTI is broad based: We have world recognized capabilities in fibre technology; ballistic fabric response; ocean, mechanical, marine and civil engineering; marketing; standards; quality assurance programs; rope technology and termination technology.
- TTI is a recognized leader in rope research and testing: From development of specialized tests for specific projects to the management of complete testing programs on your behalf, our services are at your disposal.
- Professional advice: TTI is widely used and respected for accident investigations and failure analyses and for its independent expert opinions.
TTI is PCI compliant through Security Metrics.
All credit/debit card data is destroyed after payment is taken. All contact information is only used by TTI for sending out emails for notice of future seminars and courses. We do not share you data with any other third party.
For any queries contact TTI in the contact section, by phone or email.
32-34 North Street, Hailsham, Sussex BN27 1DW.
Registered in England No 2018267.