TTI is pleased to announce that this years seminar will take place from the 18th to 19th September, at the Montcalm Royal London House Hotel, City Of London.
New Features to be covered include:
- Network Licence
- Winch positioning.
- Separate friction limits.
- Separate Surge/Sway limits.
- Bollard user names.
Other topics to be covered include:
- Batch Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Passing Ship Analysis
- Wind and Current Coefficients
- Effects of Waves and Swell
- Mooring Line/Tails – Materials & Lengths
- Fenders and Fender Characteristics
- Wind, Current and Wave Direction Sweeps/Roses
- Loadout Moorings
- Position Mode
In addition to the above seminar topics participants will also be able to book one-on-one consultations with our experts through our Optimoor assistance desks.
Places are limited to 40 places so an early registration and booking is advised. For more information on the Topics, our Presenters and Hotel please use the following link