||Managing Director, TTI, Ltd.
- H.N.C. Mechanical Engineering & Chemistry
- Managing Director, TTI Ltd.
- Formerly Large Rope Development Leader, Marlow Ropes Ltd.
- Fibre rope development and testing.
Rope and cable splicing. Rope jacketing systems. Specialist rope yarn
||Associate Consultant, TTI, Ltd.
- B. Sc. (Hons) Physics
- Associate Consultant, TTI Ltd.
- Formerly Design Manager, Marlow Ropes Ltd.
- Synthetic fibre rope design, development and testing.
M.Sc. Advanced Manufacturing Systems, H.N.C. Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Director, PROCADD Ltd. – Engineering Design Consultants.
- Principal Engineer – Conductor Protection Net, Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), Azeri Project – Caspian Sea.
- Formerly Technical Manager, HMD Sealless Pumps Ltd – subsidiary of United Technology Corporation (UTC).
- Design, Project Management, Manufacturing, Testing & Installation.
||Associate Consultant, TTI, Ltd.
- B. Eng (Hons) Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering.
- Director, Avant Design Ltd. – CAD and Engineering Design Consultants.
- Formally Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, ITT Defence.
- Computer Aided Design, Finite Element Analysis, Digital Prototyping, Prototype Manufacture, Testing & Installation.
|Dr. Christopher J. Burgoyne
||Consultants In Flexible Tension Member Systems
||Technical Director, Marine and Moorings
- B.Tech. Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Technical Director (Marine and Moorings), TTI Ltd.
- Formerly of Noble Denton and Global Maritime
- Mooring system design and analysis, hydrodynamics, structures.
|John F Flory
President, TTI, LLC
- BSc Mechanical Engineering, Msc Engineering
- Vice President, TTI Inc.
- Formerly Engineering Associate, Exxon Research.
- Mooring system analysis; synthetic fibre rope, chain, flexible cargo
|John W S Hearle
||retired, Senior Consultant
- MA ScD PhD Physics, FInstP FTI (Hon) CText.
- Director, Senior Consultant, former Chairman, TTI Ltd.
- Professor Emeritus, Textile Technology. UMIST. UK
- Mechanics of fibres and yarns; rope technology; fatigue studies; composite
|Roger E Hobbs
- PhD, DSc (eng), FIStructE, FICE, C.Eng
- Former Chairman, TTI Ltd.
Emeritus Professor, Structural Engineering, Imperial College, London.
- Wire rope analysis and testing; performance predictions; cable structures;
|Henry A McKenna
Retired, Consultant TTI, LLC
- BSc Mechanical Engineering, P.E.
- President, TTI Inc.
- Formerly Vice President, Samson Ocean Systems.
- Synthetic fibre ropes and fittings; mooring and net system design;
winches; fenders, buoys.
||Laboratory Manager and Associate Consultant
- Optical Scanning Apparatus for Ropes[ OSCAR], acting as Co-ordinator for this EC-funded CRAFT Project.
- Long-Term Durability.
- Review of retirement criteria for hawsers
- Forensic investigations of rope failures and associated marine accidents.
- Responsibility for testing at the TTI laboratory.
- Small-scale testing co-ordinator and full-scale test inspector for MMS JIP ‘Damage to Poyester Ropes’.
- Examination and testing of ropes in CBOS ‘DISH’ JIP.
||Chairman, TTI, Ltd.
- BSc Electrical Engineering.
- Technical Director (Ropes and Cables), TTI Ltd.
- Formerly Technical Director, JDR Cable Systems.
- Fiber ropes, fiber and wire reinforced electrical cables and umbilicals.
|Alan T Ractliffe
- MA PhD Civil Engineering, MICE FRINA
- Director, TTI Ltd.
- Formerly Senior Lecturer in Marine Technology, Newcastle University.
- Naval architecture, structural analysis, ship motions, modelling of
marine systems, cable dynamics.
| Dr. Isabel Ridge
Technical Director, TTI Testing Ltd.
PhD, FIMechE, FEANI (Eur Ing), MInstNDT, FRSA.
- Formerly Reading Rope Research and Casar Drahtseilwerk Saar.
- Wire rope analysis and testing; performance predictions; fatigue testing. forensic analysis, expert witness.
||Associate Consultant, TTI Ltd
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering, with Aeronautical endorsement.
- 5 year trade apprenticeship.
- Professional experience in aero, power generation, naval, offshore and nuclear industries.
- Technical and business development experience, UK and overseas.
- Associated with TTI since 1993.